ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:38
I second your request to IBM...

Cyndee  Groves
Sprint  - Network Systems Services
Systems Management

   -----Original Message-----
   From:       KauffmanT [SMTP:KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM]
   Sent:       Monday, February 22, 1999 8:09 AM
   To:         ADSM-L
   Cc:         KauffmanT
   Subject:    Re: Audit db......it's completed

   Absolutely *wonderful* . . .

   I don't care how bad the database corruption gets - my maximum
   permitted
   down time is 16 hours, and I only get that on one day a week. If this
   process cannot be made restartable, my only recourse would be to
   start a new
   server with an empty database and start exporting data from the
   current one.

   IBM, how about giving us a real database that we can use standard
   recovery
   tools against?

   Tom Kauffman
   Sr. Technical Analyst