ADSM-L

ftp site for fixes - MVS server code last fix

1999-02-24 09:43:19
Subject: ftp site for fixes - MVS server code last fix
From: Francis Maes <fr.maes AT CGER DOT BE>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:43:19 +0100
What is the last/good fix level for MVS?

I have downloaded and SMP installed ADSM MVS 3.1.2.1.
Thereafter, I have seen on this list that PTF PQ22256 needs to be urgently
installed on 3.1.2.1.
This emergency fix is not SMP installable!
The result is fix level 3.1.2.14.

Does-it exist a fix level 3.1.2.15 for MVS?

Conclusion: WHAT A MESS !!!!

Francis.