ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:38
G'day Michael,

We tested the 3.1.2.13j4 version and didn't see any improvements.
The testing machine was a dual P150 with 128MB RAM and
12 GB  disk space with a mixture of files.
Available memory was ~75MB before the backup and reduced to ~60MB
when it was doing the backup.
When the backup finnished we where left with ~65MB.
The problem was worse than I thought with the 3.1.0.6 client on our server.
Backup failed on the 22Feb99 and we went back to version 3.1.0.5 .
We did have one succesfull backup last night and I think we wait for the new client version to be released.
What configuration are your ADSM clients ?

I welcome anybody from IBM with comments regarding this problem ?

Cheers

Leo