ADSM-L

Re: Hung reclamation

1999-02-23 15:52:44
Subject: Re: Hung reclamation
From: "Schauerte, Andrew (NM75)" <andrew.schauerte AT DAS.HONEYWELL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:52:44 -0700
It sounds like we have similar configurations, and we had a very similar
problem.  I don't know if this will help you, but I noticed the Space
Reclamation would hang when another process would run at the same time.  I
am not sure if that is the case with you-  I hope you get your problem
resolved soon.
Andrew P. Schauerte

I.T. Analyst
Information Technology