ADSM-L

Re: your mail

1999-02-23 12:42:39
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:42:39 -0800
John. Did your problems occur while simultaneously using pcANYWHERE and ADSM
or did they occur just because both products where on the same NT host?

I have not experienced the broken ADSM client session referred to below, but
I have never had to use pcANYWHERE while a backup is active.  We are using
pcANYWHERE version 8.02 build 220.