ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:37
Absolutely *wonderful* . . .

I don't care how bad the database corruption gets - my maximum permitted
down time is 16 hours, and I only get that on one day a week. If this
process cannot be made restartable, my only recourse would be to start a new
server with an empty database and start exporting data from the current one.

IBM, how about giving us a real database that we can use standard recovery
tools against?

Tom Kauffman
Sr. Technical Analyst
NIBCO, Inc.