ADSM-L

Re: remote install of ADSM

1999-02-19 10:48:12
Subject: Re: remote install of ADSM
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:48:12 -0500
Sorry, I should have been more specific.

The fixtest for the Win32 client that has corrections for problems with
silent install (among other things) is on index.storsys.ibm.com in the
directory /adsm/fixtest/v3r1/win32/intel.

Look for IC22800J4.EXE.

When you install and run this version of the client, if you look at
help/About ADSM, it says:
Version3,Release1, Level 0.6J4.