ADSM-L

Re: ADSM NT & Storagetek 9714/dlt 7000

2015-10-04 17:47:37
Subject: Re: ADSM NT & Storagetek 9714/dlt 7000
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We are involved at several sites that use both 9710 & 9714 libraries with
DLT7000 on ADSM NT.
These libraries have a configuration option : FAST LOAD
We have found it necessary to ENABLE this to make the libraries work
properly.
Might this be the cause of your problem. If so, it can only be set by
entering the configuration mode during the IPL sequence of the library.

Ian Wilkes : ADSM Consultant
Phoenix Systems Group