ADSM-L

Re: what is a sensible retention period for volhistory?

1999-02-19 08:55:11
Subject: Re: what is a sensible retention period for volhistory?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:55:11 +0100
Hello,

doing so will allow you to restore the adsm DB to one of the backed up
version in the last 30 days. This in case where you have to restore an
expired file for instance. But you need to have enough cartriges as adsm
will not bring them back to SCRATCH status before 30 days after they become
empty.

We have TODAY=-3

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com