ADSM-L

Re: Error occurred saving the registry key

1999-02-17 19:07:30
Subject: Re: Error occurred saving the registry key
From: "Jackson, Sandye" <Sandye.Jackson AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:07:30 -0800
I had the same thing happen to here.  We are running ADSM ver3.1.1.5 and
ver3 on the client (Win NT 4.0).  No one could figure it out.  This server
had been backed up nightly for over a year.  Nothing had been changed on the
server or on ADSM.  After 3 days of receiving this message the backups
resumed as if nothing had happened.  We still don't know why.  I don't know
if your situation is the same as this but it looks like another of those
'strange' occurances.  I would also be interested in hearing more info on
this as it could certainly happen again........................

   Sandye J. Jackson
         Information Technology
     213/237-2132, fax 213/237-4500
     sandye.jackson AT latimes DOT com