ADSM-L

Subordinate Storage Pool

2015-10-04 17:47:37
Subject: Subordinate Storage Pool
From: Pendergraft, Janie [mailto:JPenderg AT STJ DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We are running ADSM ver 2.x on an NT 4.0 server and yesterday we were having
trouble with our migrations from disk to tape. They would cancel and say
insufficient space in subordinate storage pool. We have never had this
happen and are researching the problem but in the meantime now we can't even
get a migration to start because of this same message. We are getting really
high on our disk pool and need to migrate right away. If anyone has come
across  this or has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated as we
are in a bind.

Janie Pendergraft
St. John's Regional Medical Center