ADSM-L

Re: Problem installing ADSM client 3.1.0.6 on WindowsNT SP3

1999-02-16 20:37:11
Subject: Re: Problem installing ADSM client 3.1.0.6 on WindowsNT SP3
From: Donald Daniels <Donald_W._Daniels/FFIC AT FFIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:37:11 -0800
It's an InstallShield problem. If there's more than about 1GB freespace on the
logical drive used for temp, InstallSheld fails as you describe. Workaround is
to set system environments for TMP and TEMP to a drive with less than 1GB
freespace.

          Good luck
          Don Daniels

Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU> on 02/11/99 07:45:14 PM