ADSM-L

Resolution to 3494 on Solaris

1999-02-16 11:08:19
Subject: Resolution to 3494 on Solaris
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:08:19 -0500
Gang,

I'll wrap this one up for all of you.

Special thanks to Bruce Huang at IBM for the key element!

We were missing a patch to our Solaris 2.6 system: 105867 resolves a
change from earlier versions.  Once this was applied, we were able to
create the device special files needed by ADSM.  We appear to be out of
the woods.

Thanks again to all who contributed to our successful resolution.  I'd
get mushy on all of you, but it wouldn't be right!

Kelly Lipp