ADSM-L

Registry problems installing ADSM 3.1 client on NT 3.5.1

1999-02-15 04:18:05
Subject: Registry problems installing ADSM 3.1 client on NT 3.5.1
From: Jan Norback <norback AT NETTRACK.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:18:05 +1100
I am trying to installing the 32 bit 3.1 client for NT (IP21494) on NT 3.5.1
with service pack 5 with the following error messages:

Message 1:
-Uninstaller setup failed to init. You may not be able to uninstall this
program.
program.

Message 2 (severe):
-Unable to create registry set.
Has anyone seen this before, any suggestions?
Has anyone seen this before, any suggestions?

I have successfully installed the code on NT 4.1 and Win98 in our office but
failed at the customer site on a large NT 3.5.1 system....

Regards,
Jan Norback
Nettrack Technical Solutions, Canberra
norback AT nettrack.com DOT au