ADSM-L

ADSM limits in a expiration process

1999-02-12 05:51:13
Subject: ADSM limits in a expiration process
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 02:51:13 -0800
Hi colleagues,

I've have some questions for you about the limits in ADSM:
We run the expiration process all days and last week this process hang
(we really don't know if this is performing something and after 30
hours we had to shutdown the ADSM server)in a node with 8.000.000
files,specifically in a filespace with 2.200.000 files. Are there any
limits in the number of files for this kind process?
When this process is in this state, what information can we collect in
order to find out our problem ?
.
ADSM Server AIX
Node VMS