ADSM-L

Re: Connect Agent for Exchange

1999-02-11 11:05:10
Subject: Re: Connect Agent for Exchange
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:05:10 -0500
I use Compaq drive arrays. Be sure that the Array controller has up to date
firmware.
We have not seen anything "yet" ( Knock on wood).

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
On the keyboard of life,
always keep one finger on the escape key!