ADSM-L

DIDR on a Netfinity 5500 and 7000

1999-02-11 09:03:35
Subject: DIDR on a Netfinity 5500 and 7000
From: Wes Lewison <WesLewison AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:03:35 -0500
        I can't for the life of me get OS/2 to boot past the DRM Disk1...
seems to crash right before it prompts for the next disk.  We have numerous
other servers that work fine, PC Server 325, 330, numerous workstations...
The only think I can see that would be any different is the 5500 and 7000's
integrated RAID controller..  I have checked IBM's site and there are no
specific OS/2 drivers for it..  Am I missing something?

ADSM Server: ADSM v3.1.2.13
The target DIDR server is an IBM Netfinity 5500