ADSM-L

Re: WAITING FOR PROCESSES IN ADSM SCRIPTS

1999-02-10 18:39:09
Subject: Re: WAITING FOR PROCESSES IN ADSM SCRIPTS
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:39:09 -0800
Yes, there is a wait=yes for most commands.  What I am trying do is to use 1
script to reduce the ho/lo migration values to zero for several storage
pools, wait for the migration to start, and then return the hi/lo values to
there normal values. I am assuming that if I reduce them and immediately
increase them, the migration processes may not get started. However, I have
NOT checked this.