ADSM-L

UNIX System Services under OS/390

1999-02-10 10:48:37
Subject: UNIX System Services under OS/390
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:48:37 -0800
Hello all,

I am attempting to install & configure the ADSM client for UNIX System
Services (formerly OpenEdition) under OS/390.  Unfortunately I haven't been
able to find any documentation to do this.  If anybody knows where I can
find this information please let me know.  Or if any of you have done this,
can you please point me in the right direction to get me started.

-
-
Joshua Bassi                            E-mail:    jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com
Joshua Bassi                            E-mail:    jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com
Storage Management Team Lead            VM/Pager:  (972) 680-6247
Dickens Services Group                  Internet:  www.teamdsg.com
-
-