ADSM-L

ADSM Connect Agent for Oracle Backup on WinNT

1999-02-10 07:44:52
Subject: ADSM Connect Agent for Oracle Backup on WinNT
From: "Hoelscher, Hans-Peter" <Hans-Peter.Hoelscher AT RI.DASA DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:44:52 +0100
Hi ADSMer's,

We are running an Oracle 7.3.3 Instance on an WinNT Server. We wan't to
backup this Instance with the ADSMConnectAgent V2.

In the 'Installation and User's Guide' the requirements for installing the
ConnectAgent are Oracle 7.3.4. .

Is it possible to backup a 7.3.3 Instance with the agent ? Do we really need
the Oracle EBU Utility for the backup ?

Thank you !!!

Hans-Peter Hölscher
DaimlerChrysler Aerospace -DASA- Raumfahrt Infrastruktur
Tel.     +49 421 539 5151
FAX    +49 421 539 5698
email  hans-peter.hoelscher AT ri.dasa DOT de