ADSM-L

SQL Agent Licensing

1999-02-09 16:54:12
Subject: SQL Agent Licensing
From: Bo Ossinger <ossinger AT WSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:54:12 -0800
We've successfully installed the SQL connect agent on one of our NT
clients, but in order to configure it correctly we needed to define two
separate nodenames on that machine (and to the adsm server as well) -- one
for the SQL database backups and one for the normal filesystem
incrementals.  Does this mean that this machine costs us two node license
registrations on the server?...

Bo R. Ossinger                 phone: 509-335-0920
Washington State University    fax:   509-335-6635,,,50920
Information Technology         mailto:ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222