ADSM-L

Re: Server 3.1.2.1 file expiration/back file versioning

1999-02-09 10:03:03
Subject: Re: Server 3.1.2.1 file expiration/back file versioning
From: "Richard C. Dempsey" <dempsey AT KODAK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:03:03 -0500
I think that you'll find that APAR's are specific to a particular OS.
APAR's for AIX will have different numbers than APAR's for Solaris
or NT.

Look for APAR's in ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixtest/v3r1/
Look for PTF's  in ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/

Rich

At 04:39 PM 2/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>How can one tell if files are not being expired? Does it log a error message
>in the accounting log or something?
>Also I did a search for the apar IX85298 and couldn't find anything. I also
>could find the fix mentioned for Windows NT. Is there one available for
>Windows NT?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Mark

Richard C. Dempsey                 email: dempsey AT kodak DOT com
Public Online Services             pager: 716-975-3539
11th Floor, Bldg 83, RL            phone: 716-477-3457
Eastman Kodak Company
Rochester, NY 14650-2203