ADSM-L

AUDITDB and ANR4270E

1999-02-06 14:13:57
Subject: AUDITDB and ANR4270E
From: Gerhard Hansmair <PromptSoftware AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 21:13:57 +0200
Hi everyone

we had to run auditdb fix=yes detail=yes on our database and got 72 times
the message:

ANR4270E  Audit command: EXTRANEOUS FILE DATA REFERENCE FOUND - INFORMATION
 WILL BE DELETED.

Then the server was running during the night for clients to backup and the
next day we run the auditdb again, just to be sure that
the database is ok but again we got again 72 times the same message, just a
 10000 entries later.

So did the auditdb repair anything and is the DB ok or what can we do to
repair the DB without loosing all the
backups ?

Any suggestions ....

Thanks