ADSM-L

migration process hangs in ver 3.1.2.13

1999-02-06 00:13:21
Subject: migration process hangs in ver 3.1.2.13
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:13:21 -0800
Hi all,
       This is a related problem  to the migration hanging problem referred
to earlier. when I started migrating , with two drives being occupied by
migration and two by space reclamation,  I found my backup process waiting
for almost an hour in mediaw status.

I cancelled these migration and reclamation processes  and restarted them.
Immediately by backup processes change their status (RUN).

Are these minor irritants that need to be fixed or am I seeing things which
I shouldn't.

Note: I had enough DISK space available for one backup session.

Sincere regards

Sri