ADSM-L

Re: Management Class Specification

1999-02-04 11:52:22
Subject: Re: Management Class Specification
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:52:22 -0600
Did you by any chance create the management class DATABASE_FILES after you
had activated the policy set NETWORK_SERVICES?  If so then in order for
management class DATABASE_FILES to be available you need to activate the
policy set again to include the update.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 02/04/99 10:27:14 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET