ADSM-L

Re: Management Class Specification

1999-02-04 11:36:25
Subject: Re: Management Class Specification
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:36:25 -0000
Troy,

Did you activate the policy set after added a new management class?.

This is something that we forget to do at times!.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
Midlands Electricity

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Dr Solomon's v7.91) at MEB (UK 01384 296191) before
despatch, and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).