ADSM-L

Solaris 2.6 with ADSM server Ver 3.1.2.1 - server crash

1999-02-04 11:38:36
Subject: Solaris 2.6 with ADSM server Ver 3.1.2.1 - server crash
From: "Hough, Peter" <peter.hough AT GUARDIANDR.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:38:36 -0000
The server issued message
ANR9999D tcpcomm.c(1536):Session Thread return code from setsocket is 9
TCP/IP driver is unable to use the TCP/IP NODELAY option for client
96.1.95.108

It then promptly died leaving message
ANR7821S Thread 21 (tid 3370) terminating on signal 11 (Segmentation
violation)
ANR9999D etc.................
in the error log.

This is obviously extremely worrying for us, particularly as we are
relatively new to ADSM. Can anyone shed any light on possible causes??

Peter Hough
Guardian dr