ADSM-L

Scheduler on AIX 4.3

1999-02-04 10:58:59
Subject: Scheduler on AIX 4.3
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:58:59 +0100
Hi ADSM-ers,
it's me again :-(
Are there any known problems with ADSM 3.1.0.6 running on AIX 4.3.1.0?
I seem to have problems connecting from the ADSM server to the client.

ANR2716E Schedule prompter was not able to contact client RS51 using
type 1

I start the scheduler from a login session as recommended with

nohup dsmc schedule 2> /dev/null &

This works without problems on 4.2 but gives me a lot of ANR2716E
messages
on 4.3.1.0.

How do you start your scheduler on 4.3.1.0 and have you seen the same
problems I'm confronted with?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251