ADSM-L

select preschedulecmd per event

1999-02-04 06:07:37
Subject: select preschedulecmd per event
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:07:37 +0100
Hi ADSM-ers,

I have an ADSM client with an Oracle database. In the preschedulecmd
the database it shut down for an offline backup.
Now I would like to set up a second schedule for this node without
starting the preschedulecmd.

Is there a way I can suppress the preschedulecmd? Or can I select in
the script which I start with the preschedulecmd what to do?
What I mean is: Is the name of the Scheduler or any other information
available to the script started by preschedulecmd?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251