ADSM-L

Re: 2 Backups running on one NT server

1999-02-01 05:33:56
Subject: Re: 2 Backups running on one NT server
From: Francis Maes <fr.maes AT CGER DOT BE>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:33:56 +0100
Hello,

We did it with 2 nodes, 2 services, 2 opt files.
Node1 backups filespaces C and D and Node2 backups filespace E.
We hit our goal: decrease backup time for this "big" client.
The space ratio is not 50/50 but 75/25 in our case.
It would be more complicated to backup two parts of the same filespace with
two different nodes.

Remarq. The number of files in a filespace have more impact on backup time
than filespace size.

Best regards.

Francis.