ADSM-L

Re: Informix ONBAR logical logs

1999-01-28 10:41:25
Subject: Re: Informix ONBAR logical logs
From: DAVID HENDRIX <dmhendri AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:41:25 -0700
I would like a copy of that code also.  It would at least solve the mystery
of what values to stick in the BSA api calls for these objects.

We have an Informix DB right now that was upgraded to 7.3.  ON-Bar is now
failing.  But only after it creates an object, sends data and closes that
transaction.  It then starts another transaction to query the storage
manager and the BSAQueryObject call fails.  You can see the object using q
contents or show versions.  Somehow, the structure being populated on the
query is not the same as what they did on the create.  This info is from
the debug log of ON-Bar.

BTW, code level is 3.1.0.3 on HP.  We have other informix DBs on similar
platform/OS/client level - no problems.  Anyone else seen a problem like
this?

David Hendrix
dmhendri AT fedex DOT com

"McClean, Frank J." <McCleaF AT SUTTERHEALTH DOT ORG> on 01/27/99 05:38:55 PM