ADSM-L

Authority Questions...

1999-01-27 18:50:00
Subject: Authority Questions...
From: Gail A Johnson <Johnson.GailA AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:50:00 -0800
My manager has asked me to find out how other companies are doing the
following regarding authority on either NETWARE/NT or UNIX:

1)  What type of Authority do you give your ADSM Administrator in these
environments (root, console?)

2)  Does the ADSM adsministrator in your shop install the client code or does
someone else install?

We are trying to make a case that the ADSM ADMIN should have root and console
authority in order to do the 'whole job' --
I am curious as to how others approach this type of issue......

...gaj