ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3494 and problems with defect cartridges

2015-10-04 17:48:52
Subject: Re: IBM 3494 and problems with defect cartridges
From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [mailto:Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Very good. I have the same case and nobody from IBM could tell me how to do
this category change. We are running the 3494 from OS/390 and I did not find
any SMS command to do that.

Any idea?

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com