ADSM-L

Re: SQL reclaim

1999-01-27 09:55:13
Subject: Re: SQL reclaim
From: "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:55:13 -0600
Just went through the same problem.

If your SQL backups are under a mgmt class that you can't change the RetOnly
and/or VerDelete options without effecting other servers.  You will have to
change the filespace name the SQL agent uses to backup under.  Then after
using the new filespace for a while, you can remove the old filespaces.

Anthony Jones
ADSM Administrator
Koch Industries, Inc.