ADSM-L

is it running ?? - reply -more

1999-01-27 09:05:28
Subject: is it running ?? - reply -more
From: Steve Windhausen <Steve.Windhausen AT ONONDAGA.NY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:05:28 -0500
Nelson, I have had the experience where our AIX ADSM client has missed backing
up because of SNA (link station down). You can check the status by entering
the 'sna -d l' command. If the link station was not listed, the communications
is the culprit.  You can restart the the link station by entering the
following command: sna -s l -p 'linkstation'
without having to restart the box.

-Steve Windhausen
 County of Onondaga (Syracuse, NY)