ADSM-L

selective backup/archive using GUI

1999-01-26 06:02:45
Subject: selective backup/archive using GUI
From: Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT RZ.UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:02:45 +0100
How can I do a selective backup or archive using the client GUI (win32 3.1.0.6)?
The GUI doesn't show the directories that are excluded with the exclude.dir
statement in the options file. When I want to backup or archive files that
are located in one of the excluded directories, I have to use the command
line client. That's not very convenient.
How can I tell the GUI to show the whole directory structure?

Regards,

Dirk Kastens _______________Dirk.Kastens AT uos DOT de
Universitaet Osnabrueck       Phone: +49/541/969-2347 (work)
Rechenzentrum               Fax:   +49/541/969-2470 (work)
Albrechtstr. 28
D-49069 Osnabrueck
Germany