ADSM-L

Cleaning drives in a library

1999-01-26 05:36:14
Subject: Cleaning drives in a library
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:36:14 +0100
Does the library knows about that cassette?

The cleaning tape has to be loaded in the library through the front panel
of the library.
Anyway, take it offline and then play with the menu. You'll find menu
selections that'll tell you how many time each of the drives has been
cleaned, how many times the cassette has been used and how to
insert/remove the cleaning tape (only one!).

Good luck!

Ciao Mauro