ADSM-L

Re: Please Help - Backup retention

1999-01-25 10:08:44
Subject: Re: Please Help - Backup retention
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:08:44 +0100
Hello,

I would advise to use Archive and not Backup function for such different
retention periods. Just define corresponding management classes and code
them appropriately in the archive command.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com