ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1 and DB2 UDB 5.2

1999-01-25 06:16:59
Subject: ADSM 3.1 and DB2 UDB 5.2
From: Steen Resting Krontoft <skr AT ATP DOT DK>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:16:59 +0100
Hi,

We are using ADSM 3.1.2.0 on MVS and trying to get information regarding
backup of DB2 UDB 5.2 (NT and OS2) directly to ADSM.

Our problem is, that DB2 UDB are expecting ADSM clients running version 2.1
 - NOT ADSM 3.1.

We've been trying to get information about a fix to DB2 UDB 5.2 (NT/OS2)
that supports ADSM 3.1 clients - still without any luck.

Could anyone give us this information or are anyone in the same situation
as us - please send us a note regarding this problem.

Thanks a lot

Regards
Steen Resting Krontoft, ATP, Denmark
SKR AT ATP DOT DK