ADSM-L

Re: Backing up a server through a firewall

1999-01-22 09:44:30
Subject: Re: Backing up a server through a firewall
From: Mathew Kovach <mkovach AT CALIBERSYS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:44:30 -0500
Robert,

I am currently backup in through both CheckPoint Firewall-1 and Gauntlet.
Both are very easy.

If you would like to e-mail privately, I'll be more than happy to help you
with the details, then possibley one of use can summarize back to the list.

Mat Kovach

Robert Bunt <rmbunt AT NYSEG DOT COM> on 01/22/99 09:28:31 AM