ADSM-L

Re: Windows NT server and multiple network adapters

1999-01-22 09:30:38
Subject: Re: Windows NT server and multiple network adapters
From: "Jones, Anthony" <Jones4A AT KOCHIND DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:30:38 -0600
Why so much hardware.  The cost effective way, would be to have the
connection from the ADSM server to the network be of one type and have
routers and switches funnel the data from the others to the ADSM server.
Adding multiple nics of so different topologies will do nothing but slow
your server down trying to process them all, it you can get them to work
together.

Anthony Jones
ADSM Administrator
Koch Industries, Inc.