ADSM-L

Re: Procedures for a full restore on NT...

1999-01-20 13:31:18
Subject: Re: Procedures for a full restore on NT...
From: "David R. Beardsley" <david.beardsley.iasz AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:31:18 -0600
I would first recommend the IBM redbook on disaster recovery. That will
walk you through some situations, and I have been successful with full
system restores for NT boxes using ADSM. If you want further details on my
experience feel free to e-mail me directly.
David Beardsley
David.Beardsley.IASZ AT StateFarm DOT com