ADSM-L

Mac3.1.0.6 ANS1028S internal program error (ver 2 was OK!)

1999-01-20 11:47:16
Subject: Mac3.1.0.6 ANS1028S internal program error (ver 2 was OK!)
From: Eric LEWIS <eric.lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:47:16 -0600
     This just in from one of our Mac Server technologists.  Has anyone
     seen this problem before?  I am gathering logs and preferences files
     for submission to IBM.  Thanks in advance for your help.  Eric Lewis
     UW-Madison
     eric.lewis AT doit.wisc DOT edu

     "I just upgraded my FirstClass Macintosh server  to ADSM Mac client
     vs. 3.1.0.6.  Since then, I haven't had a successful ADSM backup.  The
     logs show the following error
     Incremental backup of vol FC1-Spr99
     ANS1028S internal program error
     I get this message for each of the 4 vols on the drive ADSM should be
     backing up."