ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Server Update Problem

1999-01-19 16:40:53
Subject: Re: ADSM Server Update Problem
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:40:53 -0600
When we get that message, it's due to something being out of whack on an NT
3.1.0.5 client.  The fix for us is to put 3.1.0.6 on the offending client,
and lock it out until the time 3.1.06 can be installed on it.
The 3.1.2.1 server shows the error, but I believe it's the client causing
the problem.
Julie

"John C. Wranovics" <johnw AT FREDRICKGROUP DOT COM> on 01/19/99 03:04:10 PM