ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-01-19 14:39:49
From: "Schauerte, Andrew (NM75)" <andrew.schauerte AT DAS.HONEYWELL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:39:49 -0700
ADSMer's,
I am getting the following message for all the NON-ROOT users who attempt
running DSM on SUN Machines, 2.5.1 and 2.6 running the latest version of
ADSM client software.  Originally, I was getting occasional Semephore
messages, now this message occurs all the time. This is happening on all our
SUN servers.  One of them has 1GB RAM.

01/19/99   04:32:19 ANS1030E System ran out of memory. Process ended.

The Messages book says to restart ADSM.  Doesn't say weather that is the
client or the Server.  My ADSM Server is an AIX 4.2.1.  I can run DSM from
my other clients.  Has anyone run across this?
                Thanks in advance!!

Andrew P. Schauerte

I.T. Analyst
Information Technology