ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3575/Logical library question

1999-01-15 16:45:11
Subject: Re: IBM 3575/Logical library question
From: "Dusedau, Stefan" <Stefan.Dusedau AT VIACOM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 16:45:11 -0500
Phil,

I believe that a 3575 is the library robotics for the 3570 drives.

The logical libraries are useful if you have more than one system using
the library. We do this on the 3494 to divide the tapes among the
systems that share the mechanical parts.

Thank You,

Stefan Dusedau
infoWorks
A Viacom technology service