ADSM-L

Re: V3 performance

1999-01-14 16:02:57
Subject: Re: V3 performance
From: Dan Giles <Dan_Giles AT MANULIFE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:02:57 -0500
Jim,

How are you doing? I seem to recall your name quite clearly from my time on
the help desk. I must humbly state that I did not WRITE this, but mearly
sent it to you. As far as problem determination is concerned w.r.t.
performance, everything in that document applies. (The trace has been
upgraded, and there is even one specific to performance.)

There is a new performance document that is directly accessable from the
ADSM Web page. This document describes the various performance parameters
and applies both to V2 and V3.