ADSM-L

colocation and reclaimation for a local storagepool

1999-01-14 06:25:39
Subject: colocation and reclaimation for a local storagepool
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 06:25:39 -0500
I've tried to find discussion in the archives specifically about this and
haven't yet, so I thought I'd ask this question.

If you are using collocation and reclaimation is done, will ADSM -only-
collocate a nodes backups on any one cart?  Or, will it just gather up a
nodes backups that need to be "reclaimed" to a new cart and then do the same
for another node until the cart is full?

Dave Sanders
Sr. Technical Consultant
MassMutual / The Blue Chip Company
1295 State St, E060, Springfield, MA 01111
413-744-5095