ADSM-L

Re: problems starting service on NT client

1999-01-13 17:47:30
Subject: Re: problems starting service on NT client
From: Francois-Xavier Peretmere <fx AT 4JS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:47:30 +0000
> From: Steve Harrison <sharris1 AT ISMA DOT COM>
> Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:26:26 -0700

> I tried without the /clientdir option with no success ... BUT when I
> replaced
> c:\program files with c:\progra~1\... everything went fine!!

 it's something i noticed with the server too, adsm doesn't really
like long filename event quotted, had the same kind of problem
when adding storage pool - better to use the short name.

 amicalement,
                         fx

---
Peretmere Francois-Xavier - paris, france, europe, earth... - fx AT 4js DOT com
Peretmere Francois-Xavier - paris, france, europe, earth... - fx AT 4js DOT com
 "never used to be so tired, never used to be so anxious    - #5165176
  never said 'used to be' so much"                       negation / live