ADSM-L

Re: Unsupport Linux Client is really unsupported.

1999-01-13 11:11:49
Subject: Re: Unsupport Linux Client is really unsupported.
From: "Kent L. Johnson" <johnsk6 AT RPI DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:11:49 -0500
I have opened PMR 05442 branch 180 for this problem.

Of course, the first reaction from the ADSM support person was that the Linux
client is unsupported.  We'll see where it goes.

Kent

--
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu